- Make or Answer a call.
- Press the “Conf” soft key. The first caller will be put on hold.
- Dial the number of the caller you wish to add to the conference call and press “Conf“.
- Once the call has been answered press “Conf” again. The callers will be added to the conference.
- While in a conference call you can do the following:
- Press the “Split” soft key to split the conference into two individual calls.
- Press the “Hold” soft key to place the conference on hold.
- Press the “Manage” soft key and select a participant by using the “Left” and “Right” keys to:
- Mute the participant by pressing the “Far Mute” soft key.
- Remove the participant by pressing the “Remove” soft key.
- Place a new call by pressing the “New Call” soft key. The conference will be put on hold.
- Press the “Back” soft key to go to the previous screen.
- Press the “Cancel” soft key to end the conference call.
A conference with up to three participants (yourself and two others) can be made using this procedure.