- Joined
- Feb 19, 2021
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi Guys
I seem to be experiencing a problem setting up 3CX on Microsoft Azure, After installing the 3CX Market place image. I run through the setup and receive the admin welcome email and the first account email details but when it gets to "Creating PBX" Firewall Setup. It seems to just hang there.

I've tried about 6 times and every time get's stuck here. All the FW rules indicated are added

Thanks,
Naz
I seem to be experiencing a problem setting up 3CX on Microsoft Azure, After installing the 3CX Market place image. I run through the setup and receive the admin welcome email and the first account email details but when it gets to "Creating PBX" Firewall Setup. It seems to just hang there.

I've tried about 6 times and every time get's stuck here. All the FW rules indicated are added

Thanks,
Naz



