- Joined
- Apr 8, 2022
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello there,
First of all thank you for providing us with this amazing plugin and on top of that for free.
Also for spending time here helping and looking after this forum. It most be very time consuming.
Thank you!!!
I am a developer myself and have worked with very old PHP chat messenger apps such as Mibew back in the day.
I have a very nice Woocommerce rental theme, Ireca which has a 'sticky' bar that appears once the user starts scrolling down any given page and the main navbar is no longer visible. Here's a demo (http://demo.ovathemes.com/ireca/home-motorbike/).
The specific issue I have is that when using an iPhone X and scrolling down a page, the 'sticky' navbar should appear... but never does. I've already tried with both Safari and Google Chrome and had same results. Interestingly, when using Safari, if I switch mode to "show desktop version" it works perfectly while continue looking identical to the "mobile version". I also tried with an iPad and no problems there, the 'sticky' navbar works fine. It also works well on desktop, and also on all devices, including the iPhoneX preset when using the media query devices on Chrome's inspector. I imagine there most be an instance of the code that breaks the navbar, I am willing to bet it has to do with scrolling.
Next to your beautiful Live Chat I also have a Whatsapp plugin and that works without issues. Also worth mentioning, if I disable specific pages from using your 3CX Live Chat, they work fine on the iPhoneX.
By the way, I thoroughly tweaked your plugin, later reading through the posts here, I found that you did mention the infamous 'callus.js' file. I was happy to see that I found it on my own in no time.
Here's the link to our site if you want to take a look at it (it's in Spanish thou): www.arcodelinterior.com.ar
One last question, is there a way to access the live chat for agents that only have a subscriber profile without access to the Wordpress dashboard? That would be awesome.
Thank you and warm regards,
Tony Septien
First of all thank you for providing us with this amazing plugin and on top of that for free.
Also for spending time here helping and looking after this forum. It most be very time consuming.
Thank you!!!
I am a developer myself and have worked with very old PHP chat messenger apps such as Mibew back in the day.
I have a very nice Woocommerce rental theme, Ireca which has a 'sticky' bar that appears once the user starts scrolling down any given page and the main navbar is no longer visible. Here's a demo (http://demo.ovathemes.com/ireca/home-motorbike/).
The specific issue I have is that when using an iPhone X and scrolling down a page, the 'sticky' navbar should appear... but never does. I've already tried with both Safari and Google Chrome and had same results. Interestingly, when using Safari, if I switch mode to "show desktop version" it works perfectly while continue looking identical to the "mobile version". I also tried with an iPad and no problems there, the 'sticky' navbar works fine. It also works well on desktop, and also on all devices, including the iPhoneX preset when using the media query devices on Chrome's inspector. I imagine there most be an instance of the code that breaks the navbar, I am willing to bet it has to do with scrolling.
Next to your beautiful Live Chat I also have a Whatsapp plugin and that works without issues. Also worth mentioning, if I disable specific pages from using your 3CX Live Chat, they work fine on the iPhoneX.
By the way, I thoroughly tweaked your plugin, later reading through the posts here, I found that you did mention the infamous 'callus.js' file. I was happy to see that I found it on my own in no time.
Here's the link to our site if you want to take a look at it (it's in Spanish thou): www.arcodelinterior.com.ar
One last question, is there a way to access the live chat for agents that only have a subscriber profile without access to the Wordpress dashboard? That would be awesome.
Thank you and warm regards,
Tony Septien
Last edited: