ByronH Customer Joined May 5, 2020 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 May 5, 2020 #1 Hello, I am integrating live chat, chat works well. But at the time of making the call or video call I have no audio return, why is this?
Hello, I am integrating live chat, chat works well. But at the time of making the call or video call I have no audio return, why is this?
JohnS_3CX Support Team Staff member 3CX Support Joined Jan 4, 2019 Messages 14,545 Reaction score 3,715 May 6, 2020 #2 Hi Byron, Firstly the PBX must be able to pass the firewall checker. Run it from your management console, and if any media ports fail, make sure you open them accordingy
Hi Byron, Firstly the PBX must be able to pass the firewall checker. Run it from your management console, and if any media ports fail, make sure you open them accordingy