- Joined
- Sep 12, 2019
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Good evening,
I am looking for a way to allow 3CX click to dial feature in Salesforce when Activity log a call is selected in Sf Lightning.
Then I would like the call to be logged in Salesforce BUT I would also want a link to storage or the recording file of the actual call.
Can this be done? Its a deal breaker for me and it seems like all 3CX partners I've reached out to can't figure it out.
Thanks
I am looking for a way to allow 3CX click to dial feature in Salesforce when Activity log a call is selected in Sf Lightning.
Then I would like the call to be logged in Salesforce BUT I would also want a link to storage or the recording file of the actual call.
Can this be done? Its a deal breaker for me and it seems like all 3CX partners I've reached out to can't figure it out.
Thanks