- Joined
- Apr 24, 2024
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
hello,
I try to bring the information from the chat to a custom entity, for the moment after the chat is closed and it is given dealt with in chat after it is closed, it is brought to the appointment from the CRM, I changed in template to put on a custom entity and it does not work.
I did a test on the Template fossier and changed from Appointment to Task and works on the Task entity.
Does anyone have any idea if it can be brought to a custom entity?
thank you.
Daniel.
I try to bring the information from the chat to a custom entity, for the moment after the chat is closed and it is given dealt with in chat after it is closed, it is brought to the appointment from the CRM, I changed in template to put on a custom entity and it does not work.
I did a test on the Template fossier and changed from Appointment to Task and works on the Task entity.
Does anyone have any idea if it can be brought to a custom entity?
thank you.
Daniel.