Additional Statuses and Colours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netmatters

Platinum Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
We are looking at the 3CX statuses and we have also had a few requests from our end users in terms of this functionality.

We have been advised this isn't currently possible however is this something you are considering for the future?
 
Even more colors and statuses...?
What are you all doing over there? :)
(I know it's all not mandatory to use and options are always nice :-) )
 
I encourage you to take a look at our 3CX Custom Presence Status tool. You can create an unlimited number of statuses and colors.
 
Have you looked through the Ideas Forum to see if something similar has already been submitted?
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/guidelines.44541/
I thought it had been, but I was thinking of the group voicemail thread from a while back. So I'm not sure there is one, at least that I could find. OP is Platinum though so can post the idea.

The system we came from (TeleVantage) had a default list but basically all statuses were custom. So essentially just a database table and one could add statuses as desired, with prerecorded greetings attached. Made it easy to toggle things like:

on vacation (today)
on vacation (long term)
out sick (today)
out sick (long term)
out of office/on site
working from home
in a meeting

Or since TeleVantage didn't have a mobile app, forward to cell/home/etc.
 
Even more colors and statuses...?
What are you all doing over there? :)
(I know it's all not mandatory to use and options are always nice :) )
Its something our end users is requesting, appears some users require more than the 5 existing statuses/colors
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock