Solved Android - Call Queue Agents

Status
Not open for further replies.

geedee

Joined
May 5, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
Hi all

I am hoping that someone could advise on correct process.

In my 'Call Queues' I have my Android extension displayeds as part of one of the agents for said Call Queue.

I have to be missing something as the device refuses to ring on inbound call queues from digital receptionist.

I can make calls and can receive direct dial calls from office on 4G or wifi.

Assistance greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Sean
 

Attachments

  • 3cx.jpg
    3cx.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 14
Is the extension logged in to the Queues? Does it appear as registered in the extensions Tab? Navigate to the extension tab select the extension and click on Status. Does it appear as logged in?
 
Thank you Yiannish!

I could not find that at all... All sorted.

Cheers Yiannish
 
Glad the issue is resolved
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us