• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Call Assistant can't find server

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if what I am experiencing is the same as what you are dealing with or not. I can login to CA and when the phone rings the caller ID portion works fine and the active calls is working fine, but my call history is not. It seems to only be logging calls made from my extension to the outside and the only incoming calls it will register are those made from other extensions within the office.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of CA and gone through the set-up. When I click on File the settings portion is grayed out. We are running Windows XP Pro on the server hosting 3CX Small Business. We use a Grandstream GXW-4104 gateway and have currently a Grandstream 2000 Enterprise, a Grandstream BT-200 and an analog phone connected to a Grandstream HandyTone-286 converter. So far CA has only been installed on my pc which is running Windows XP Pro as well. I am reluctant to install CA on the other pc's until I can get it working properly on mine.

Unfortunately same problem there with Windows Server 2003 R2 X64 bit ... any workaround ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.