• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Cant Connect Project with MS AZURE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raykiri

New User
Reaction score
Everything going great with the 3CX installation but I stuck on "Configure Access to Microsoft Azure" section

I can not choose Projects, so I cant not continue with the installation proccess.

Any solution?

Chose projects for what? Perhaps post a screenshot of where you are stuck?

Hi i have the exact same issue on my side and cant find in Azure where to create the project. If you deploy 3CX from the 3CX portal it goes fine up until the section where it ask configure access to Microsoft Azure. You need to give the machine name and the Project you need to select. The question is where do you create the project in Azure? I have attached a screen shot of what i am referring to.

Attachments

• 3CX Project Question.PNG
    3CX Project Question.PNG
    25.4 KB · Views: 6
Everything going great with the 3CX installation but I stuck on "Configure Access to Microsoft Azure" section

I can not choose Projects, so I cant not continue with the installation proccess.

Any solution?
Hi did you get a solution to this?

@Raykiri did you proceed as per our guide ?
Check here please : https://www.3cx.com/docs/hosting-pbx-phone-system-microsoft-azure/

Pay attention in Azure dont confuse Resource Groups with Projects.
Project is your entire project which your account has the Credit Card assigned to ( you can have multiple ones ) and Resource Group is where PBX will installed at.
Do you have any Resource Groups in your Project or is it blank ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iTVerse
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.