- Joined
- Apr 7, 2020
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 5
Hi,
Just a little question on a SNOM DECT Multicell installation.
I have about 15 SNOM M700 in multicell.
When I call from a DECT phone that is registered on the 4th level of the DECT tree, is the call established by the 4th SNOM, or is it the master that establishes the call ?
I've made some wireshark captures, and according to me it's the 4th that sends the Invite, but I want to be sure.
(The question is, is the call going all the way up in the DECT tree to the master, and impacted by the dBm of all the SNOM, or only the dBm from phone to the base it's connected to ?)
Thanks in advance.
I know it's not directly related to 3CX, sorry for that.
Just a little question on a SNOM DECT Multicell installation.
I have about 15 SNOM M700 in multicell.
When I call from a DECT phone that is registered on the 4th level of the DECT tree, is the call established by the 4th SNOM, or is it the master that establishes the call ?
I've made some wireshark captures, and according to me it's the 4th that sends the Invite, but I want to be sure.
(The question is, is the call going all the way up in the DECT tree to the master, and impacted by the dBm of all the SNOM, or only the dBm from phone to the base it's connected to ?)
Thanks in advance.
I know it's not directly related to 3CX, sorry for that.