- Joined
- Jul 17, 2020
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi,
There's an option where I can edit the e-mailadress where the "Offline messages" wil be send. Well, when I have a "Someone want to chat", this e-mail notification will be send to my personal e-mailadress (because I'm the admin from Wordpress I think).
Is it possible that the e-mail notification from "Someone want to chat" goes to the e-mailadress from the employee who's online? Or, can I edit that e-mailadress (I can't find it where to edit).
Greetings,
Ferdi
There's an option where I can edit the e-mailadress where the "Offline messages" wil be send. Well, when I have a "Someone want to chat", this e-mail notification will be send to my personal e-mailadress (because I'm the admin from Wordpress I think).
Is it possible that the e-mail notification from "Someone want to chat" goes to the e-mailadress from the employee who's online? Or, can I edit that e-mailadress (I can't find it where to edit).
Greetings,
Ferdi