Fix "office hours" in CFD

Rogé

Customer
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
18
Reaction score
13
I used CFD to create and manage the callflows for my customers. With V18 it worked like a charm but since V20 i have issues with using the opening times. According to some other posts, it seems to be know issue (see links bellow). There is also a work-arround available which let me change the C# code, generated by the CFD. This may work but it makes the wholte thing pretty complex. Near that, i always need to apply the workarround each time i edit the callflow in the designer.

I also read that there is already a fix implemented (and will be released soon according to a post from @Charles_3CX Jan 2024) but there are also thoughts that the new version of the CFD will never be released because of the "C# call flow scripting" feature. The CFD (drag and drop) was realy usefull to me, just developing these flows in C# would be way to complicated/overkill in my case. This because of the lack of C# / 3CX developing knowledge.

Alternatively i can configure the opening times in the CFD but in that case it gets even more complicated as i need to define "opening hours" and "out of office" hours which need to match eachtoher. Also define a "over night" time windows is not possible so... just terrible to do it that way.

A bit off topic, the option to use the "break" times (as separated paramter) in the CFD would be nice as well.

As the last thing i can find about this all is already a few months old, i'm curious if there is an update on this? (previous posts are closed)

Related posts:
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/cfd-office-hours-out-of-office-hours.128133/
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/query-department-holiday-from-call-flow-designer.126381/
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/upgrading-to-v20-with-call-flow-designer.123680/
 
Last edited:
@NicholasP_3CX I saw you are working for the 3CX support team, maybe you can give an update on this ? (as nobody else is replying)
 
  • Like
Reactions: EmmettsIT
Hi,
I also used the 3CX Office Hours selection in the DateTimeCondition. I haven't gotten it to work. Have you had any success?

It made setting up office hours easy. Would be nice if it worked again.
 
I also used the 3CX Office Hours selection in the DateTimeCondition. I haven't gotten it to work. Have you had any success?
Is the current 3CX CFD V20.2.84 being used?
 
Hi,
No, it is not. I checked for updates, and it didn't find any, so I Assumed it was the current version. Will try and reinstall and see if it works.

Thanks for the fast reply.