- Joined
- Jan 21, 2021
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi 
Can I replace the floating minimized bubble, with a static button/link/bubble in ANY way? I just need the trigger to be in a fixed place.
I am given the option to change this parameter: Live Chat > Styling > Minimized button: Bubble - BUT there is no other values to select. I assume there should be an other value (Tab). Is it a bug??
https://www.3cx.com/live-chat/free-wordpress-plugin/docs/gutenberg/#h.5fg2ysvsq2ae is nice, but the bubble -off cause should be replaced then!... Otherwise I just have a fixed button + a floating bubble... Who would need that? What is wrong here? THANKS!!
Can I replace the floating minimized bubble, with a static button/link/bubble in ANY way? I just need the trigger to be in a fixed place.
I am given the option to change this parameter: Live Chat > Styling > Minimized button: Bubble - BUT there is no other values to select. I assume there should be an other value (Tab). Is it a bug??
https://www.3cx.com/live-chat/free-wordpress-plugin/docs/gutenberg/#h.5fg2ysvsq2ae is nice, but the bubble -off cause should be replaced then!... Otherwise I just have a fixed button + a floating bubble... Who would need that? What is wrong here? THANKS!!