• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Gigaset N670 Pro loses settings for handsets

Status
Not open for further replies.

beyond2

New User
Joined
Feb 23, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I support a company and I have set up 3 new handsets on the N670 Pro.

Basically I did it like this: https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/gigaset-n670-n870/#h.qjk51y62i09l

And entered the access data for this, so #extension, auth username and password of 3cx. Now this data has disappeared again! Everything worked, but overnight it seems that these data have deleted. The handsets are apparently still registered in the N670, but the data is missing.


beyond2
 
Last edited:
Yes, the SIP accounts will follow the same order like you add them in the FXS DECT page of 3CX.

So if you reset and reprovision the base with account 1 until 8 you will then see them appear in the XML.

But I am worried that you made too many changes in the N670, so I suggested to do it fresh from the beginning so we can avoid too much troubleshooting.
 
I didn't make any changes. I had a fresh install and the only setting I changed was the one I showed you. But I reprovisioned again.

Is there a way to trigger the provision of SIP accounts manually with ssh (cli)? I don't want to interrupt business.
 
Nope, it has to be done manually when the device is idle.

I think it will not provision or reset if there are active calls.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us