• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Google hosted 3CX will not provision phones or W60B

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyMaddick

Customer
Joined
Aug 26, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hi, im in need of help. We have our 3CX hosting in google. I have provisioned phones in the past and all has worked ok. I have gone to provision a W60B and my 3CX is not receiving the request. I have tried 2 alternate internet connections (taken W60B and T53 home to my network without SIP AGL enabled) and same result. I have tried a 2nd W60B unit with the same result.

I also logged into our Demo 3CX on another google account and i get the same result. It is looking like Google is the issue. i have checked the firewall settings in google and it looks ok and the firewall test on 3CX passes. its odd

I am provisioning the phone through stun/remote.

running version V18 1880 with a pro license

Thanks
 
ps firmware on the w60b is up to date. and i have followed all guides to simply past the provisioning link into the auto provision page and it just loads and returns to the same auto provision page
 
Hello @Davis5

Since you are using STUN this is a typical problem that can occur

The short version is you either check off everything on that list, or you install an SBC that does all the work for you.
Both solutions are valid, but SBC is generally the superior solution of the two.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon