has been blocked by CORS policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayansuren.bayarsaikhan@f

Customer
Joined
Oct 27, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Hello,

I have a website on AWS Lightsail (wordpress) and 3CX installed another AWS instance for 3cx. I also downloaded wordpress plugin and set my Click2Talk in the settings. but chat icon is not working and console shows me error.

1. Access to fetch at 'https://formaspace.3cx.us/MyPhone/c2cinfo?c2cid=bayan' from origin 'https://formaspacecontract.com' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. If an opaque response serves your needs, set the request's mode to 'no-cors' to fetch the resource with CORS disabled.
2. callus.js?ver=9.1.0:29 GET https://formaspace.3cx.us/MyPhone/c2cinfo?c2cid=bayan net::ERR_FAILED
3. callus.js?ver=9.1.0:29 Failed to contact chat service URL. Please check chat URL parameter and ensure CORS requests are allowed from current domain.

Before i had similar problem with another plugin and I fixed CORS problem to add Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*" into apache bitnami.conf file. but i have no idea for 3cx. Is there any same problem as mine?. I double checked all my urls and read carefully STEP 4. everything is correct but still having problem.

Please help me to fix it. url: https://formaspacecontract.com/

Thank you
 
Are you using Kaspersky?
 
Hello @bayansuren.bayarsaikhan@f ,

Please verify that on Management Console, you have the exact same URL with the one that you shared with us.
https://formaspacecontract.com/

If you have something else, then you will get CORS error. On Management Console you should have the list of URL's that the website publicly resolves to.
 
Hello @bayansuren.bayarsaikhan@f ,

Please verify that on Management Console, you have the exact same URL with the one that you shared with us.
https://formaspacecontract.com/

If you have something else, then you will get CORS error. On Management Console you should have the list of URL's that the website publicly resolves to.

I dont have any antivirus. I just installed Wordpress plugin on https://formaspace.com and set https://formaspace.3cx.us/callus/#bayan on the settings. but still have CORS problem. I just attached the console error.

You mentioned Management Console has URL list? I could not find it. I have https://formaspace.3cx.us/ and is it that you mentioned Management Console?.
 

Attachments

  • error-3cx.jpg
    error-3cx.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 18
If you are on U6 go to Management Console > Settings > WordPress/Website Integration and check that there you have specified the https://formaspace.com. If you have something else and you try to access the site from https://formaspace.com you will get a CORS error.

What you have configured on WordPress/Website Integration are the URL's allowed to communicate with the PBX in regards to Live Chat functionality.
 
If you are on U6 go to Management Console > Settings > WordPress/Website Integration and check that there you have specified the https://formaspace.com. If you have something else and you try to access the site from https://formaspace.com you will get a CORS error.

What you have configured on WordPress/Website Integration are the URL's allowed to communicate with the PBX in regards to Live Chat functionality.

https://formaspace.3cx.us/#/app/settings does not have website integration or wordpress something. I attached the image what i have in my settings. Did I install wrong 3cx on AWS Lightsail (Debian)? actually 3cx setup installed it and provided me https://formaspace.3cx.us/ domain.

- I created https://formaspace.3cx.us/callus/#bayan this on in https://formaspace.3cx.us/ -> Messaging->Add Live Chat -> Extentions -> Created myself for testing. and then used https://formaspace.3cx.us/callus/#bayan on the Wordpress 3cx Livechat plugin. Thats all my actions.

my main goal is I want to install only LIVE CHAT on my website. I dont use VOIP or something. What I need is Live video chat on my 3 websites using 1 3CX server.

Question: you mentioned Management Console, but where can i find it?. or how can I install it?.
 

Attachments

  • settings-3cx.jpg
    settings-3cx.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 28
Hello,

I found the problem and fixed it. It was Alpha (new version) did not have Wordpress/Website Integration menu. I reinstalled 3cx server 3 times to have down grade and set up add live chat on websites. It was Wordpress webmeeting integration on Alpha version and did not have website integration section. Downgrade one has that settings and it was easy to setup.

Thanks
 
Hi,

In the alpha version, this has moved here:
1604332364935.png

The alpha is definitely not meant for production environments, so use it only for testing.
For now, I suggest to use the stable version only.
 
I mean I did not choose Alpha one but it came from 3CX install self host section. After that I install 3 times and then finally I got downgrade one on 3rd install.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,169
Latest member
Isaac415