Help setting up in WIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLSeagull

Forum User
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
84
Reaction score
21
I've followed the steps of the Code Generator, but the code is not working in my Wix website and they told me that can't give support third party code.

How can I get the Live Chat Code in HTML?

See the reply from the WIX Support:

"
Hi!
Thanks for waiting while our team investigated your case.

We checked the problem video. I see that you are trying to add third party code to the Corvid code panel. Note that Corvid only supports JavaScript with the limitations described here (https://support.wix.com/en/article/corvid-javascript-support). In addition, we are unable to provide support for third party codes that were not created or tested by Wix.

However, if we understand correctly, you want to embed a third-party chat application on your Wix site. We recommend incorporating it using an iFrame. Click here (https://support.wix.com/en/article/wix-editor-using-iframes-to-display-visible-content-on-your-site) to learn how.

We hope this answer has been helpful.
Feel free to return to us when necessary.

Regards,
Wix.com"
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: NEIL DEVONPORT
  • Like
Reactions: JLSeagull
I would like to thank you @agp and @Frederick Marcoux immensely for the help you have offered me! You were fantastic!

Now I just need to customize the chat in my language!

Happy New Year!!!

:D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Acribia
You're welcome :) Happy Holidays!

By the way now that you have it working, keep in mind that it is not recommended to upload files on your PBX or change the installation in any way. Not only it might cause problems but changes will be overwritten by a future update. It is best to upload it on a CDN or a public bucket/server and then just point your JS code to it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JLSeagull
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock