- Joined
- May 20, 2022
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 1
I love the setup of the new chat as I dont have to deal with setting up users inside Wordpress anymore).
But on the old plugin inside Wordpress there were A BUNCH of options to customize your live chat window and now I cant see any customization options.
I have managed to change the colors of the chat window (YAAY) but that is it.
I need to be able to change the greeting message "Hello, how can we halp you today?", the header "Live chat" etc etc to our own messages, how do I do that?
I remember reading in the plugin release notes that the live chat window was fully customizable... what am I missing??
Thanks!
But on the old plugin inside Wordpress there were A BUNCH of options to customize your live chat window and now I cant see any customization options.
I have managed to change the colors of the chat window (YAAY) but that is it.
I need to be able to change the greeting message "Hello, how can we halp you today?", the header "Live chat" etc etc to our own messages, how do I do that?
I remember reading in the plugin release notes that the live chat window was fully customizable... what am I missing??
Thanks!