• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

How to set up 3CX V5 using a static IP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also switched to version 3.1 and all my broadvoice problems went away.

Seems there may be a routing issue somewhere. Wonder if the testing the 3CX crew does involves having multiple IP's bound and also involves being on a NAT'ed server.

gsamaha & mccutchen :

Do you have multiple IP's bound and/or using a nat'ed server?

Looking for a common denominator here...

I gotta say

We have now run into a problem with the Digital Receptionist. The DR will not answer incomming calls. The phone just rings and rings but wll not answer and will not disconnect even when the calling party hangs up. Anyhow thats a whole other post :shock:

Is it just me or is everyone having problems with V5?

Going back to V3.1 is looking better and better. The only problem is that it doesn't have caller ID (name) capability.

Has anyone got V5 running smoothly with all the features???

Take care,

I think this version fixed some issues with DR transfers. I am running it without a problem but its not the official released version.

http://www.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneSystem5_3762.exe

Gone back to 3.1

Good afternoon,

Thanks for the help but after much deliberation and frustration I have gone back to V3.1 for now. Once we put V3.1 up most all our problems disappeared. I am hopeful that the clients will be satisfied until V5 reaches a non buggy state.

Does anyone have a copy of 3.1 they can post online? I have version 2 and version 5, and only had Broadvoice working for about 1 day. I need to get this working or I'm going to have to cancel Broadvoice. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mendy E
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.