• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

HT802 Grandstream only receives calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiotec

Free User
Joined
Jun 30, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
  • 3CX Versão 18.0
  • Servidor OS Linux
  • O 3CX Server está hospedado e onde? AWS LightSail
  • Marca / modelo / firmware do telefone IP GrandStream HT802 - fw 1.0.27.2
  • Método de provisionamento: SBC
  • Provedor de tronco ou marca / modelo de largura de banda do gateway
  • O Firewall Checker foi aprovado : SIM
  • Modelos de telefone personalizados estão sendo usados: NÃO
I configured and provisioned several extensions on the HT802, I can make calls from any extension to the ones that are provisioned on the HT802. However, I cannot make any calls from the HT802 to other extensions or external numbers.

Has anyone ever experienced this? When I dial the number, the call stays a few seconds, it changes and drops.
 
Hello,

Please try to factory reset the HT802, then upload the config file on it like here:
https://www.3cx.com/voip-gateways/grandstream-ht-fxs/


When it becomes registered, lift up your handset and dial your voicemail number ie. 999#

The # sign instructs the HT-802 to make the call immediately (no waiting). See if it is at least possible to call your voicemail first, and then work your way up to other calls.

Please also note that the HT-802 may have additional analog settings that may need tweaking in your region (to work well with your analog handsets) and for that you will have to look at the Grandstream documentation.
 
I did some resets on the equipment, complete and even reloaded the configuration file, but really... not even for the voicemail to complete the call. They are receiving calls normally and with quality, I'll have to check that you talked about the analog settings.
 
Check the 3CX Activity Log to see if calls, made between extension on the HT802, are actually going though 3CX, or, are they perhaps a Direct SIP call from one port to another. If they do go through 3CX, then call another extension, or place an outside call.

What does the log show for those calls?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,169
Latest member
Isaac415