• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

IP Phone Web Login Credentials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vineeth Mohan

Free User
Joined
May 25, 2021
Messages
104
Reaction score
4
H,

I have fanvil x3s phones installed in my office. Everything works fine. I need to login to the web interface of these IP phones. I enter the ip address in the browser and then it asks for username & password. I tried all possible combinations I saw in the extension profile, but no luck. Before binding the phone to extensions I was able to login with the default username and password which by default will ask to change. I changed the password. Once the extension is registered i cant login anyone. I can't try more combinations as IP blacklisted gets blacklisted due to incorrect credentials.

Thanks in advance
 
Hi,

If you were using the default (admin / admin) it means the phone was never provisioned correctly in the first place.

Factory reset your phones and reprovision them like described here. Do not skip any steps, especially when it comes to firmware.
https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/fanvil-x3-x5/

Once all is done, you will now be able to log into your phones by using the username admin

For the password:

1. Go to Phones

2. find your device and click the eye icon

1634023671556-png.25074


You must then use the password that appears here, not any of the other ones
1634023771032-png.25075





If the device does not appear in "Phones" then it has probably failed to provision, and definitely failed to register.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon