Solved live chat Integration with WIX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARVINDER SINGH

SMB User
Basic Certified
Joined
Jul 28, 2022
Messages
40
Reaction score
1
Hi , I am trying to integrate chat with wix, Configured according to the guide however it didnt work I can see the Chat icon on the website but it is disable.
 

Attachments

  • wix logo.JPG
    wix logo.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 4
Have you added the URL of the site in the LiveChat settings to allow it? The URL needs to be matching the website's main URL.
 
Have you added the URL of the site in the LiveChat settings to allow it? The URL needs to be matching the website's main URL.
yes i did, please see in photo. If thats the one
 

Attachments

  • wix liv.png
    wix liv.png
    20 KB · Views: 24
Hello, if you see the chat circle, it means configuration is correct on 3cx side. Can you give me Web-site address please (you can send it in private message) ?
 
what was the problem in the end i have the same issue, I can see the Icon the code looks OK but i get the Red no entry sign.
 
What do you mean "Red no entry sign"? Can you attach screenshot?
 
Of course, the code looks to be OK.

1664103373680.png
 
Hello, James81,
When you embed LiveChat code in Wix web-site, you should specify different web-site URL in livechat configuration form in webclient.
For example, if your web-site address is
SITENAME.wixsite.com
web-site URL in livechat configuration form should be
https://SITENAME-wixsite-com.filesusr.com
 
Hi Thanks for your response.

So if my site is Dev.Mysite.co.uk, the URL I setup in 3cx is Dev.Mysite.co.uk.filesusr.com

1664111047453.png

This has the same effect.

Thanks
 
Recreated, same effect:-(
1664111244351.png
 
Try to use dashes instead of periods
 
replace which bit? or all of it?
 
Thats Great that worked thanks for your help.
 
Anyway, we are working on plugin for wix, it should solve this issue.
 
  • Like
Reactions: James81
Hello, Deep-C-Diver,
Yes, URL is correct (if your web-site address is https://reloea.com).
I didn't see 3CX Live Chat plugin installed on this web-site.
 
also should I be pasting that URL into Wix with the code or just pasting the code please?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us