Live chat missing on self hosted management console

Status
Not open for further replies.

jag010

Customer
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have self hosted 3CX and I want to enable Live chat to integrate with WP website. When I try to Add live chat from console I don't see Messaging tab on my console.
I followed this Configuration guide. Please guide me enable Live chat.

2021-11-29 16_46_30-3CX Phone System Management Console and 22 more pages - Work - Microsoft​ ...png
 
I have self hosted 3CX and I want to enable Live chat to integrate with WP website. When I try to Add live chat from console I don't see Messaging tab on my console.
I followed this Configuration guide. Please guide me enable Live chat.

View attachment 26240
You are on an old version of v16 that didn't have the Messaging section.

Please update to latest v16 or even better, v18.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon