Live Chat not functioning on Wix site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callinectes

Silver Partner
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
196
Reaction score
53
I have constantly had trouble with the Wix instructions - either they worked partially or did not work. Today I tried to set up 3CX Live Chat on Wix again and it doesn't work at all - neither the small auto-updating code snippet nor the longer fixed code snippet work - the first just does nothing and the second gets an error - says "forbidden" after adding the second option and applying the changes. I have followed the instructions here: https://www.3cx.com/docs/wix-live-chat/
 
Hello Callinectes,
write me private message with your web-site address and screenshot of livechat configuration please.
 
Hello Callinectes,
write me private message with your web-site address and screenshot of livechat configuration please.
I haven't had time to deal with this but was just going to reach out to you however there is no option to send you a direct message.
 
Hello, I don't like to hijack threads but this seems similar.

I am unable to add the live chat plugin on a Wix site. The icon appears but is greyed out.

1694014082674.png


1694014468955.png

I have added the script on a temporary page at: https://www.connexium.ca/promo2022maritimes

I also noted that the option to email instructions to your webmaster only launch a blank browser page

Thank you for your assistance
 

Attachments

  • 1694014062154.png
    1694014062154.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 3
Hi, as first step, check the ssl certificate in that domain, it shows many errors, try it here
 
Hello and thank you for your reply.
SSL is provided by Wix and I don't believe Wix users have control of the SSL certificate for the "www" domain.

Any recommendation on what would be the proper steps to fix that? The Live chat used to work before all the Desktop App admin shenanigans. The Wix tutorial does not make any mention of any SSL-related issues with Wix-hosted websites.

Thank you for any advice you can provide.
 
what is the website used where I can see the icon greyed ?
 
you are welcome, have a good one!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us