Solved Live Chat Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jluchini

Bronze Partner
Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I would like to have the duration in time of each chat conversation or by agent.
is it possible ?
Regards
 
Hi @jluchini,

I'm afraid that a report for this isn't possible for Live Chat chat messages. What you can find is the information associated to the chat which will show the times:

1643294928216.png
 
Thanks for you reply, I'm afraid too. But since we have chat in time and chat out time. Maybe 3CX can add it to the report.
For call center operations this is an important statistic.
 
Hi @jluchini,

Thanks for your input, it will most certainly be considered. If you require any further assistance or information feel free to open a new thread!
 
  • Like
Reactions: jluchini
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us