- Joined
- Jul 15, 2016
- Messages
- 78
- Reaction score
- 2
Hello, I use 3CX 18.0 (build 461) and have been using the SMS service for a while. It works flawlessly, so far so good there.
Yesterday I set up LIVE CHAT with my WIX site and it's kinda working but broken. There are 4 members in the queue and I am the only one who constantly gets the message. No one else ever got any message. If I remove myself from the queue, it still does not go to the next user but shows the agent offline instead.
By reading blogs, I have addressed the https://mysite.com.filesusr.com issue.
To be honest I couldn't follow through with all the instructions until the very end. I got stuck at "Embedding the widget" because I couldn't figure out what next to do once the <link> is pasted there.
Meaning I never got this far to see this screen. Never saw it.
And on this screen below, I had only one webhook string that is "https://mysite.3cx.com:5001/callus/#chat", not so much jibberish.
From step 5, it seemed that it was going to work but once I publish, the icon wasn't clickable. It was there but I couldn't click or link it to an icon that could be clicked.

So I don't know what else to do, so I used webhook and linked with a chat icon instead and it seemed to be working. The only problem I am running into is that only I and no one else are getting the messages. Thanks.
Yesterday I set up LIVE CHAT with my WIX site and it's kinda working but broken. There are 4 members in the queue and I am the only one who constantly gets the message. No one else ever got any message. If I remove myself from the queue, it still does not go to the next user but shows the agent offline instead.
By reading blogs, I have addressed the https://mysite.com.filesusr.com issue.
To be honest I couldn't follow through with all the instructions until the very end. I got stuck at "Embedding the widget" because I couldn't figure out what next to do once the <link> is pasted there.
Meaning I never got this far to see this screen. Never saw it.

And on this screen below, I had only one webhook string that is "https://mysite.3cx.com:5001/callus/#chat", not so much jibberish.
From step 5, it seemed that it was going to work but once I publish, the icon wasn't clickable. It was there but I couldn't click or link it to an icon that could be clicked.

So I don't know what else to do, so I used webhook and linked with a chat icon instead and it seemed to be working. The only problem I am running into is that only I and no one else are getting the messages. Thanks.






