- Joined
- Jul 12, 2021
- Messages
- 27
- Reaction score
- 7
One user's personal contacts are not syncing. That user and another user's calendar status is not syncing from Outlook to 3CX.
Other user's contacts are syncing ok. I don't have calendar syncing turned on for anyone else currently.
Current version of 3CX, running on prem.
Recently switched from Exchange contacts to M365 integration.
Deleted the M365 app and recreated the connection to 3CX.
I tried removing the affected user's from the contacts and calendars and adding them back, turning off the sync for contacts and calendars for everyone and back on, but no change.
The Sign In integration works for both users.
It seems like something is cached for these users? Any idea how to clear or reset them?
Thanks.
Other user's contacts are syncing ok. I don't have calendar syncing turned on for anyone else currently.
Current version of 3CX, running on prem.
Recently switched from Exchange contacts to M365 integration.
Deleted the M365 app and recreated the connection to 3CX.
I tried removing the affected user's from the contacts and calendars and adding them back, turning off the sync for contacts and calendars for everyone and back on, but no change.
The Sign In integration works for both users.
It seems like something is cached for these users? Any idea how to clear or reset them?
Thanks.