New Yealink Deskphones (T34W and T44U)

Status
Not open for further replies.

erectaat

Titanium Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Oct 5, 2022
Messages
40
Reaction score
14
Hello, will the new Yealink phones supported in 3CX V18 soon?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Les Webb
Also wondering this same issue. Customer wants 50+ Yealink T44U phones, however, we are unsure what to tell them timing wise due to unknown support.
 
Any response? I have 15 Yealink T44Us I'd like to use.
 
Any response? I have 15 Yealink T44Us I'd like to use.
I still haven't heard anything either, however, via testing we are able to use the T44Us with the T43U template with no observable issue at this time. Keep in mind software updates, reboots, etc. are not available. We are just pasting the prov. url into the yealink and saving. Whenever BLF changes occur, we just reboot the T44U. Backgrounds are not pulled either that we have found. So far fairly good until complete support. (Hoping it even comes).
 
Ok thanks for the update!
 
  • Like
Reactions: krossh
Hi guys,
mentioned devices as you know are not supported in V18, and the same goes for V20.
 
Is 3CX not going to be supporting new phones from Yealink in the future? You should probably make that clear.

Obviously this phone model is new and 98% similar to other models. I wouldn't think it would take much to support it on 3CX's part.
 
Hi guys,
mentioned devices as you know are not supported in V18, and the same goes for V20.
OlegR_3CX, Is there any timeline for when they will be supported in v20?

The Yealink T44U and T44W are great additions as they are basically a T43U but with color screen for not a lot more money.

We have a T44W here and it looks very promising, however so far it doesn't support the Yealink 3CX firmware that has SBC built-in even though it is supposed to be able to use the T4xU firmware series. It is a newer hardware release so I guess we have to wait for the Yealink SBC capable firmware to be updated. I suppose Yealink will have to fix that before it can be supported.

The T34W is also great as it is basically a better T33G phone (Adds USB headset and WiFI Support) also for not a lot more money.
 
We also would like to start using the T34W and T44W phones. I ordered 10 a couple of days ago and now realized that they're not supported by 3CX.

John Rayfield, Jr.
Rayfield Communications
Springfield, MO
 
  • Like
Reactions: CentrexJ
We like Rayfield would like to start offering these to customers. This also applies to other new Yealink phones like the T31W and T34W. I asked about adding these as supported phones back at the end of January and was told testing was slated for Q1. Can we get an update?
 
  • Like
Reactions: krossh and rayfield
I guess no reply means no update?
 
We don't have information on this matter, if the devices will be supported in the future, you can also contact Yealink to see if they can advise.
 
Sorry I'm confused. How would Yealink know if 3CX is going to support one of their phones? Isn't that 3CX's decision?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dunblue
It is decided by 3CX, however, both ends are discussing this matter.
 
I contacted Yealink and they said that they had provided the phone to 3CX and that it's still under testing. So they hit the ball back into your court.

Your comment that "both ends are discussing this matter." tells us that something is happening. That's good. Thank you. Hopefully it goes well and fast.
 
Any updates on the T44U? I have a box of these I'd like to start using.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rayfield
Same thing here. Both T44U and T44W are new phones that needs to be supported asap. Not major differences to the supported T54W..
Especially T44W compared to the supported T54W, has same features like built in wifi/BT
Please work your magic and provide update.
 
Also would like an update - very disappointed to see these aren't supported yet.
 
Since it was April 10 when I asked last, I'd like an update, too.

John Rayfield, Jr.
 
While not officially supported, I have used the T33 template for the T34W and it works great with no issues. Just an FYI.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us