Solved Out of hours live chat (non wp version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hewso

Customer
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
41
Reaction score
13
how do i configure out of hours on the live web chat - non wp version...
 
Hi!

Could you explain a bit more? Did you use the Live Chat Code Generator? Also what do you want to do with the Office Hours?
 
Yes we used the code generator. I can provide the js file if required

We want the chat to display during office hours and preferably be disabled when there is no one to answer there message. It would be great if you had some of the features described in the WP live chat app but I do not think that these are available for other CMS platforms
 
The plugin itself cannot be configured to not be visible at all on your website for certain hours, but if the "callus" link points to a Queue, then when you press it, it will show the webvisitor an Offline message.

Now to make all agents logged out of Queues you need to setup Office Hours on your PBX.
you can find some guidance how to do this here: https://www.3cx.com/3cxacademy/videos/intermediate/time-day-routing/
 
OK - I had configured the out of hours in the Inbound Rules but I had not configured the global call centre hours.

Many thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickD_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us