Play announcement

itlycoon

Platinum Partner
Joined
Aug 4, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
5
Hi everyone!

I have a problem with an holiday's day, I modified the holiday's day on the Office Hours of each department with the .wav files.
Then I go in the Call Handing on each Queue or Digital Receptionist to modify the "When on holiday route to" to End Call and I activate the Play Announcement.

1790753307590.png

But when I try to call to test, the Music on Hold of the Queue or Digital Receptionnist play in the same time.

Do you have the same problem? Anyone have a solution?

I waiting for a feedback.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerly
 
Yes, I can confirm that the queue MOH also plays over the announcement. Dont think theres much of a way around that.
 
But that's not logical because when I desactivate the Play Announcement option with just the End call that not play the music that I'd put on the Office Holiday or normally that play the music not just End the Call like this without reason.
 
You could use the holiday call script instead and it wont play the MOH?
 
Exactly I just tried and it's work
I didn't do that because I thought that because that's 3 differents musics for each Digital Receptionnist / Queues on a same Trunk that couldn't work separatly
Thank you for your help!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,150
Messages
590,978
Members
165,173
Latest member
Juplay