John,
Thank you for the update, and that is what we experience here as well - as I mentioned ours is working as expected. I do have some additional information now, however. I rebuilt the phone extension and the same problem continued to exist. I then removed the browser extension and installed the new desktop app - voila the calls started working as expected. I do, however, see that the desktop install icon remains present in the web client even though the desktop app has been installed (and I see the same on our system where previously it had disappeared when the desktop app was installed) - this is probably working as expected but thought I would share this info. I reinstalled the browser extension manually but now there is no way to log into it or activate it - the activate button (the bell icon) does not show up in the browser. The only problem this creates is the user is now unable to use the click-to-dial feature in the web browser which is something they use extensively. Can you (or someone) point me in the direction of reactivating the browser extension for the click-to-dial feature?
Thank you!