Provision a CyberData 011098B (V2 Ceiling Speaker)?

bxwildshot

SMB User
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Not on SMB... But with a hosted PBX, getting it up and running is a matter of trial and error, since you need an SBC.
 
Not on SMB... But with a hosted PBX, getting it up and running is a matter of trial and error, since you need an SBC.
Apologies I am not allowed to post this question in a more direct forum. Just wanted to get the question out there. I have a PBX account but no matter what I do I cant get that speaker provisioning details.
 
I think if it is possible, the only way is to use the option "I will configure the phone myself", this will create a generic phone.

3CX will give you the settings you need to manualy configure the speaker yourself.

1791385092859.png
 
Tried but get no options.

1791387657424.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,197
Messages
591,213
Members
165,255
Latest member
Ossyx