Provision a CyberData 011098B (V2 Ceiling Speaker)?

bxwildshot

SMB User
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Not on SMB... But with a hosted PBX, getting it up and running is a matter of trial and error, since you need an SBC.
 
Not on SMB... But with a hosted PBX, getting it up and running is a matter of trial and error, since you need an SBC.
Apologies I am not allowed to post this question in a more direct forum. Just wanted to get the question out there. I have a PBX account but no matter what I do I cant get that speaker provisioning details.
 
I think if it is possible, the only way is to use the option "I will configure the phone myself", this will create a generic phone.

3CX will give you the settings you need to manualy configure the speaker yourself.

1791385092859.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,197
Messages
591,208
Members
165,254
Latest member
xyloite_admin