- Joined
- Apr 6, 2017
- Messages
- 105
- Reaction score
- 43
I am trying to remove chat history for a single extension. I have enabled chat logging, but within the chat logs the options for purging are global.
Filtering the chats by a specific extension works for viewing, but the purge function still removes messages globally, disregarding all filter settings.
How can I target the chats for a specific extension to remove them?
If this functionality is not implemented in the Admin or Management Console, where is the file storage location for these chats in the 3CX directory structure?
Filtering the chats by a specific extension works for viewing, but the purge function still removes messages globally, disregarding all filter settings.
How can I target the chats for a specific extension to remove them?
If this functionality is not implemented in the Admin or Management Console, where is the file storage location for these chats in the 3CX directory structure?