• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Recommend a FXO for UK usage

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, glad it worked for you.

I'm going to have to look into the version I'm running on my 3102's and see if I have the latest, and if not, what it buys me.

I always wait so see what the "reviews" say before upgrading just for the sake of it. Some new loads have been known to cause issues.

I've actually found the new version is a little better. The audio is improved although the notes don't suggest any changes.
But it does allow for fine adjustments or particular items as you can see from the configuration page. I believe the firmware has helped my caller ID issue as well.

And thus far the line is working perfectly. I'll let you know if I start having any issues running 5.2.13.
Notes:

Changes Since Firmware Version 5.1.10 Enhancements:
Add support for fetching admin/config.xml. The configuration file can be retrieved by URL: http://ip_addr/admin/config.xml (where ip_addr is the actual ip address of spa3102).
Added an audio dump debug option. When Voice > System > Debug Option is set to dbg_aud_dump, both the FXO port and the FXS port will start sending audio data to the system log. Several .dat files will be added to the syslog server directory. Configuring this setting to none will stop the audio dump. It is best to enable this feature only when needed for debugging.
Added DTMF playback twist on the the Voice tab > Regional page.
Added DTMF playback level&twist on the Voice tab > PSTN Line page. (CSCtw71735)

Resolved Issues:
Fixed an issue in which Caller ID Failed. (CSCtb67946)
Fixed an issue with detection of user inputs in the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) unit. (CSCso34152)
Fixed an issue in which a call through the PSTN caused all subsequent VoIP or PSTN calls to get the reorder tone. (CSCtt69983)
Fixed an issue in which the preferred codec setting was ignored. (CSCtt70062)
Fixed an issue in which a conference bridge could not be established by using an account code. (CSCtu35079)
Fixed an issue in which dialing did not time out properly after a user entered invalid input. (CSCse53921)0
Fixed errors with parameters whose Data Type is PhTmplt (such as Caller Sel X Caller and Ring X Caller). (CSCsg45351)
Fixed an issue in which T38 fax failed. (CSCsh94145)
Fixed an issue in which fax transmissions failed at 14400 bps. (CSCte53533)
Fixed an issue in which changes in the QDisc setting did not take effect during provisioning. (CSCth58164)
Fixed an issue in which the line was not disconnected properly after the remote end disconnected. (CSCtl92028)

Thanks, when I get some time I will do some upgrading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.