Ring groups for chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KL_Astranti

Customer
Joined
May 30, 2023
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
My organisation has three branches, and it's easy enough to separate these into ring groups for call handling. However, all the chats are received by everyone on customer service, which makes life more difficult. Is there a way to separate out who receives chats if they come from different websites?
 
You can create multiple live chats (StartUP Pro/Dedicated Pro-Enterprise required) and use each on each website, then route them to the ring groups you want.

From there, in the Webclient Chat, you can open the Information panel and it will show where the chat arrived from (which ring group.)
 
I've tested it out and we can see whether messages have arrived from website A or website B. However, I want it so that only people in Ring Group A can see messages sent to Website A, and likewise for Ring Group B and website B. Is this possible? Currently people in both ring groups can see every chat that comes in
 
I've tested it out and we can see whether messages have arrived from website A or website B. However, I want it so that only people in Ring Group A can see messages sent to Website A, and likewise for Ring Group B and website B. Is this possible? Currently people in both ring groups can see every chat that comes in
If the user you're testing is a manager, I believe this is expected.

Are you using StartUP or a dedicated system?
 
I tested it on a normal user rather than an admin/manager. We have a Startup Pro license so assigning chats to ring groups should be possible as per what you mentioned in your first message
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe