Ringtone

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam5000

Gold Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Sep 22, 2022
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I have a question regarding ringtones,

I have changed the ringtones on the phones, and it works on internal calls.

Would I have to configure this through the management console, and if so would i have to reprovision the phones again for the changes to take affect?

Ideally i dont want to reprovision the phones again.

Any kind of insight would be great.
 
You would simply change the ringer within the management console extension settings > phone provision tab > Configure default ringtone. This will be the ring tone that will be head for calls from internal extensions, then navigate to the phones node, check the check box for this phone, and press Reprovision, this will simply re-send the config to the device, of which most devices will not even need a reboot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: adam5000
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock