- Joined
- Jul 1, 2016
- Messages
- 6,648
- Reaction score
- 2,647
Hi all
I got AI to make me a script which sends the DDIs listed to an extension.
Due to this list increasing rapidly, I want to invert it instead by sending everything to the extension excluding a DDI list that will do their normal call flow.
My question is - Do I need to specify anything about holidays in this script? Or will holiday days get handled normally from the GUI?
I got AI to make me a script which sends the DDIs listed to an extension.
Due to this list increasing rapidly, I want to invert it instead by sending everything to the extension excluding a DDI list that will do their normal call flow.
My question is - Do I need to specify anything about holidays in this script? Or will holiday days get handled normally from the GUI?