AI Variables into Email Templates.

JamieLewisIBT

Platinum Partner
Joined
Oct 18, 2021
Messages
50
Reaction score
18
Hi, could you please add the AI variables to email templates so specific responses are captures and emailed. Email template format per agent as well would be amazing.

We are trying to use this as an answer service but it doesn't always send the details I need and have to read through the transcript.

Having things like there telephone number being captured and email if they say the number rather than the number that dialled in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ArneDery
Hey Jamie - i have a prompt that does this, shoot me e a message and I'll see if I can help you out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: accentlogic
Hey Jamie - i have a prompt that does this, shoot me e a message and I'll see if I can help you out.
Hi I have the same request . Can you share your prompt ?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,197
Messages
591,215
Members
165,257
Latest member
Sadfishadvi