Show original caller ID after internal transfer

23qe3tw4tr3r3qr

Silver Partner
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey everbody,

is it possible to configure the system so that when a call is transferred internally, the original caller ID is displayed to the user?

So: External caller -> User A -> Transfer -> User B
So User B should be able to see the external caller’s ID instead of User A’s?

We currently use Yealink phones, and unfortunately, it’s hard to figure out who the original external caller is after the call has been transferred multiple times.
 

Attachments

  • shared image (12).jpg
    shared image (12).jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 6
As I recall, the original callers number will be shown if a blind transfer is used, but not for an attended transfer. I'm assuming that still applies. I suppose it comes down to who you initially expect to speak to, when you answer the call.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bitn2