Simone Rota Forum User Joined May 29, 2018 Messages 181 Reaction score 5 Nov 19, 2021 #1 Hi, I think It is not possible to use wildcard? Right? Thanks Simo
NickD_3CX Community Manager Silver Partner Advanced Certified Joined Jun 2, 2014 Messages 5,571 Reaction score 1,981 Nov 19, 2021 #2 Hi Simo, Yes, the * symbol can be used as a wildcard character. Doing something like this is possible:
Hi Simo, Yes, the * symbol can be used as a wildcard character. Doing something like this is possible:
Simone Rota Forum User Joined May 29, 2018 Messages 181 Reaction score 5 Nov 19, 2021 #3 Even in *.mydomain.com/* Because I have www.mydomain.com/it www.mydomain.com/en www.mydomain.com/fr
NickD_3CX Community Manager Silver Partner Advanced Certified Joined Jun 2, 2014 Messages 5,571 Reaction score 1,981 Nov 19, 2021 #4 You might in fact not need the * at the end, because the domain is the same. In this case, I would just put "https://www.mydomain.com"
You might in fact not need the * at the end, because the domain is the same. In this case, I would just put "https://www.mydomain.com"
Simone Rota Forum User Joined May 29, 2018 Messages 181 Reaction score 5 Nov 19, 2021 #5 " You might in fact not need the * at the end, because the domain is the same. In this case, I would just put "https://www.mydomain.com"" Are you sure? Because once I had...: I created the script for https://www.mydomain.com On the site the chat icon was greyed out After some testing i noticed that the correct URL was https://www.mydomain.com/IT So I created a new script with that URL
" You might in fact not need the * at the end, because the domain is the same. In this case, I would just put "https://www.mydomain.com"" Are you sure? Because once I had...: I created the script for https://www.mydomain.com On the site the chat icon was greyed out After some testing i noticed that the correct URL was https://www.mydomain.com/IT So I created a new script with that URL
NickD_3CX Community Manager Silver Partner Advanced Certified Joined Jun 2, 2014 Messages 5,571 Reaction score 1,981 Nov 19, 2021 #6 Well, you seem to know your way around it, so if it is necessary you should be able to use the wildcard. The closest to testing this myself was this which looks similar to what you want.:
Well, you seem to know your way around it, so if it is necessary you should be able to use the wildcard. The closest to testing this myself was this which looks similar to what you want.:
Simone Rota Forum User Joined May 29, 2018 Messages 181 Reaction score 5 Nov 19, 2021 #7 Ok, I'll try Thank you very much Reactions: NickD_3CX