Specify your Website’s URL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simone Rota

Forum User
Joined
May 29, 2018
Messages
181
Reaction score
5
Hi,
I think It is not possible to use wildcard?
Right?

Thanks
Simo
 
Hi Simo,

Yes, the * symbol can be used as a wildcard character.
Doing something like this is possible:
1637312268026.png
 
You might in fact not need the * at the end, because the domain is the same.
In this case, I would just put "https://www.mydomain.com"
 
"
You might in fact not need the * at the end, because the domain is the same.
In this case, I would just put "https://www.mydomain.com""
Are you sure? Because once I had...:

I created the script for https://www.mydomain.com
On the site the chat icon was greyed out

After some testing i noticed that the correct URL was https://www.mydomain.com/IT

So I created a new script with that URL
 
Well, you seem to know your way around it, so if it is necessary you should be able to use the wildcard.

The closest to testing this myself was this which looks similar to what you want.:
1637316510501.png
 
Ok, I'll try

Thank you very much
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickD_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon