- Joined
- Feb 19, 2020
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 6
Hi all,
Apologies if this has been asked before, I couldn't find and time is short - need to fix this fast
I have a problem formatting the form button on Wordpress websites, anything I tried to do by adding css code to the website fails.
I need to make the button a different colour, size and appearance (no border) so it is in line with the rest of the website.
Couldn't find any documentation for this.
Can anyone post some info?
Thanks in advance
Cris
Apologies if this has been asked before, I couldn't find and time is short - need to fix this fast
I have a problem formatting the form button on Wordpress websites, anything I tried to do by adding css code to the website fails.
I need to make the button a different colour, size and appearance (no border) so it is in line with the rest of the website.
Couldn't find any documentation for this.
Can anyone post some info?
Thanks in advance
Cris

