• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Sweet Sixteen… 3CX v16 ALPHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean that we will no longer need to use an impersonation user to import personal address books?

No you will not need. this impersonation account was used for Exchange integration.
The new approach uses only an APP which you create on Your office365 portal. With this app and subscription key, Office365 API Allows 3CX to do practically anything. You should try it. Get a new Key online and try it.

Reactions: Marari
Presumably if they are adding BLF to the webclient the shared parking will come with that as well as custom speed dials
Exactly - not only shared parking - but everything you currently have in the blf page of the management console.

Reactions: safemode
Great news butt please keep windows client as is. Looks much more professional than webclient.

We would like to understand more what you mean with this comment.

Is there any possibility of syncing the Office 365 password with the 3CX webclient password, that would be an ultimate solution and really simplify things for the end user

No access to passwords. This is the browser's job. Save it in the browser, and any attempt to go to either of the apps, will log you in.

Hi, yes good work. But maybe i found a Bug.
Normally we use here in Austria German Prompt and its set so, but if i dial a Extension which doesn´t exsist, a English Speech will come.

Bye
Timm

We should make an improvement here. If We selected German as the main prompt set, then we should assume that any extensions created from that moment onwards are set to German. We will fix
Also they prompt extension does not exist is taken from the main prompt set. so it should not be based on the language of the extension. We will investigate this - thanks for reporting.

Hi

Thanks, v16 is looking great, and we look forward to see all the new stuff in the new release:)

One question related to the missing switchborard in the Alpha.. We have receptionists, that activly use the Hotkeys and the old Switchboard. Can we prommice that they still will be able to have an "onepage-overview" of all extensions on one screen like in the past, and that they still will be able to use the Hotkeys as in the "old" v15.5?

upload_2018-12-5_8-14-9.png

/Jesper
JED

Reactions: invision2
Hi

Thanks, v16 is looking great, and we look forward to see all the new stuff in the new release:)

One question related to the missing switchborard in the Alpha.. We have receptionists, that activly use the Hotkeys and the old Switchboard. Can we prommice that they still will be able to have an "onepage-overview" of all extensions on one screen like in the past, and that they still will be able to use the Hotkeys as in the "old" v15.5?

View attachment 9103

/Jesper
JED
I Agree with Jed on the hotkey functionality. The F11 key to "speed-dial" a number is much used with our cusomers and I hope you will bring back this function as well. The click to call function is already working good, but it only works from the browser. :)

I Agree with Jed on the hotkey functionality. The F11 key to "speed-dial" a number is much used with our cusomers and I hope you will bring back this function as well. The click to call function is already working good, but it only works from the browser. :)

The Webclient will inherit all the important features that the windows client has. Especially the F11 Hotkey and the other accelerators.

Glad to see lots of new features.

In the Webclient - can I get a call to/from Shared Park SP?

Yes you can do this no problem. Right click park, Right click unpark

Is the monitoring/status of the SBC from the management console planned for this update or the next? With us all pushing towards the cloud hosting it is one of the pain points at the moment.

Is the monitoring/status of the SBC from the management console planned for this update or the next? With us all pushing towards the cloud hosting it is one of the pain points at the moment.

It will be in one of the updates. We are working on it. Don't worry, in this update or the next, there will be a cloud hosting feature which is much more important than the SBC so stay on the lookout for that first ;). SBC will come..

The Webclient will inherit all the important features that the windows client has. Especially the F11 Hotkey and the other accelerators.

Perfect Nicky, thank you for the confirmation:)
The receptionists has been handling all calls since v12.5 with the Hotkeys, so I´m verry happy that this can continue in the final v16:)

upload_2018-12-5_10-5-20.png

Reactions: nb
Hello and thanks !

My Office365 *blocked* users are provisionning in the 3CX. If they are blocked on my Office365 account it would be great to see they as blocked too in 3CX (and even better : automatically disallow their provisionning). Any idea ?

What about the secure FTP backups in a future version ?

Guillaume

Hello and thanks !

My Office365 *blocked* users are provisionning in the 3CX. If they are blocked on my Office365 account it would be great to see they as blocked too in 3CX (and even better : automatically disallow their provisionning). Any idea ?

What about the secure FTP backups in a future version ?

Guillaume

Nice one - yes agreed. Maybe we import them, because you have selected ALL USERS, and we will read the blocked and block the extension. [Disable extension checkbox enabled].

To be honest, we prefer to implement a new cloud storage than SFTP. On this point, go to ideas for votes.

• Added Country flags into SIP Trunks

Instead of adding just the flags, is it possible to add price list per SIP Trunk so that Cost Reports can be more accurate? As we have several providers, calls can change provider but there is only one default rate.

Instead of adding just the flags, is it possible to add price list per SIP Trunk so that Cost Reports can be more accurate? As we have several providers, calls can change provider but there is only one default rate.

The flag will not change. The price on the other hand changes. Who updates the price list then?
And sometimes this information is advertised on the first page of the provider as 2 dollars, and by the time you finish your account and checkout, its 15 or 20.
I think for an IT ADMIN, giving him the flag, the name, a number of supported and tested options in your country and a link where to go is more than enough.
Then you can go, see which one you like and start tailoring your account as you please.

Reactions: invision2
OK the voiceapps as we had them before have been removed. But do not worry.
We have a solution that will make the design of voicescripts much easier giving admins full flexibility of the callflow.
We will be releasing some some sample scripts soon.

We chose this platform because we could customize the call flow through the CDF apps.
Now you tell us that they were removed from version 16 !!!
I'm expect the backwards compatibility with what has already been developed (spending much time and money), waiting to migrate to the new scripting solution that you have introduced in this version.

Massimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.