Translating Chat plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

leedwd

Free User
Joined
Nov 3, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Hi, I have a website where customers can view the website in both arabic and english (english the defaut language). The customer changes the languages via a language switcher eg when they arrive on the website the domain will be domain.com/en and if the press the arabic switcher in the header the website url will be domain.com/ar and the site will show in arabic. I have set up your chat widget exactly how i want it in english but i am am trying to get it to change to arabic when i press the arabic switcher but it remains in english. I have ticked the use localisation plugin in settings. but nothing changes. I use translatepress and loco translate to translate. I am wondering if its because it needs to recognise the language code in order for it to change language. I tried another chat plugin called tidio and they said that u have to add js code eg document.tidioChatLang = document.querySelector(“html”).getAttribute(“lang”);. If this is the case could you please provide your code alternative or Could you please help to help me find a solution. Thanks in advance
 
Hi,

We are looking into improving the way language and translation will be handled, and expect to provide improvements in a future release
 
  • Like
Reactions: JLSeagull
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,964
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock