Unsupported Two Extensions on one Snom Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vettel

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Messages
45
Reaction score
6
Hi 3CX-Community,

how can I provisoning two extensions on one Snom Phone?

Thanks for your help!
 
Hi @Vettel

We do not support provisioning multiple extensions on deskphones.

If you do so anyway, expect issues.
 
Ok. Thanks for your answer.
 
Although it is not supported, you can manually configure line buttons on the Snom Deskphone. You will need to get into the GUI of the phone itself.
 
I used previously Snom 720 and now D785 and with both I have set 2 SIP account since years one provided by PBX provisioning and second set manually directly on the phone
Never got any problem, just remember if you do it , in case of factory reset you will need to re set manually the second account
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us