doestreicher Customer Joined Jul 20, 2020 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Aug 18, 2021 #1 Hello, yesterday we realized, that pushing fw upgrades to the phones via 3cx is no more working for us We are using several Yealink T57W phones I've attached a screenshot of the log-file. Is anyone having similiar problems? Thanks Lukas Attachments 3cxlog.png 45.7 KB · Views: 14
Hello, yesterday we realized, that pushing fw upgrades to the phones via 3cx is no more working for us We are using several Yealink T57W phones I've attached a screenshot of the log-file. Is anyone having similiar problems? Thanks Lukas
JohnS_3CX Support Team Staff member 3CX Support Joined Jan 4, 2019 Messages 14,545 Reaction score 3,715 Aug 18, 2021 #2 Hi Lukas, Please read the following thread, pay specific attention to the replies by the official Yealink representative: https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/bricked-yealink-t54ws-with-96-86-0-20-firmware.82455/ It's not a V18 problem, it's a Yealink problem and you will find the solution provided there by Yealink. Reactions: doestreicher
Hi Lukas, Please read the following thread, pay specific attention to the replies by the official Yealink representative: https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/bricked-yealink-t54ws-with-96-86-0-20-firmware.82455/ It's not a V18 problem, it's a Yealink problem and you will find the solution provided there by Yealink.
JohnS_3CX Support Team Staff member 3CX Support Joined Jan 4, 2019 Messages 14,545 Reaction score 3,715 Aug 18, 2021 #3 I will lock this thread so we can keep the conversation in the main discussion I linked above. Please feel free to comment there if you want
I will lock this thread so we can keep the conversation in the main discussion I linked above. Please feel free to comment there if you want