I have set that up, however when calling the DID, it does not route to the fax email and calls the department ring groupThis has already been answered here;
Post in thread 'Final Stop to V20: Release Candidate 3'
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/final-stop-to-v20-release-candidate-3.125096/post-590336
Did you get this figured out?what are the steps to route incoming faxes to fax server in v20 since there is no longer inbound rules for sending to fax?
what does using a supported SIP provider have to do with call routing if incoming calls are working fine? just curiousYour phone number or sip trunk is probably misconfigured.
Are you using a supported SIP provider?
If Yes, What is its name?
I found that I had to use e.164 format. In my SIPTRUNK config I had to put the other DiD's like +15559991234. Then the routes that are built when you setup the fax extension worked.I did not
Where did you find the option to set this?I figured it out
Founded in 2005, when VoIP was an emerging technology, 3CX has gone on to establish itself as a global leader in business communications.