Waiting for the activation server to start processing your FQDN ...

digitalMD

Customer
Joined
Jul 2, 2024
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
1791579395969.png

I'm installing this debian-amd64-netinst-3cx.iso to my UNRAID as a Virtual Machine.

It installs fine, my 3cx subscription is up to date, but I don't think I am connecting to the activation server.
It look quite a long time and then just seemed to give up and use an old FQDN.

At this screen I entered my UNRAID FQDN (on 192.168.1.50)
My 3CX installed to 192.168.1.14

At this screen is when I entered the FQDN

1791653348187.png
For the Domain Name I used: .redacted.myunraid.net
Redacted = a string of approx 20 random letters and numbers.

Is this a SSL issue ?

I noticed I failed the firewall testing. here were the results :

Code:
resolving 'stun-us.3cx.com'... done
resolving 'stun2.3cx.com'... done
resolving 'stun3.3cx.com'... done
resolving 'sip-alg-detector.3cx.com'... done
testing 3CX PhoneSystem 01 SIP Server... failed (How to resolve?)
stopping service... done
detecting SIP ALG... not detected
testing port 5060... Mapping does not match 5060. Mapping is 55398. (How to resolve?)
starting service... done
testing 3CX PhoneSystem Media Server... failed (How to resolve?)
stopping service... done
testing port 5090... done
testing ports [9000..9398]... failed (How to resolve?)

(removed test here)

testing port 10998... Mapping does not match 10998. Mapping is 55858. (How to resolve?)
starting service... done



I forwarded these ports on my router and then passed all the tests

1791654278679.png
What's the best way to proceed ?

The system required option that is required to post here, doesn't have my actual 3CX box. That was an old test box. Is that an issue ?

Now that I pass the firewall test, should that help 3CX to detect my subscription ?
How would I do that ?
 
I do get this message

1791654936313.png
 
You will need split DNS to connect internally via HTTPS.

The certificate is created automatically if you are using a 3CX FQDN.

Are you restoring a backup?
 
Last edited:
if you are using a 3CX FQDN.
1791663717882.png
it assigned me one. it was my hosted 3CX one. I don't have hosted 3CX anymore.
clicking on the URL mylogin.my3cx.ca doesn't work regardless.
 
Last edited: